RegionsGenesys MultiCloud® interactions can be segmented by region.
Especially for multi site customers this becomes vital to allow segmentation of interactions where they require each region to only have access to their own recordings.
Each region may also require their own specific encryption file.
IAP offers a setable option, at the user level, where each user can be limited to their own specific region, or alternatively, allow them to view interactions for all regions.
Attached Data SearchGenesys MultiCloud® CX interactions can contain attached data in the form of key/value pairs. This information can contain various pieces of important information such as :
- Customer Contact ID
- Account Number
- Product Types
- Business Result
- Various pieces of queueing information
- Etc... IAP allows users to search by these key/value pairs. The returned result will contain all interactions which match the criteria, within the selected date/time range.
Flexable Data Retention RulesMultiple levels of data retention can be configured utilizing the following heirachy
- Region - For multi region deployments each region can have its own retention plan.
- Virtual Queue - Each Virtual queue can have its own retention plan.
- Business Units - Each Business Unit, which has been assigned various access groups can have its own retention plan
- Access Groups - Each individual access group can have its own specific retention plan.
It is possible to set a Region to retain all interactions for a specific time period. i.e. 7 Years.
However, there may be interactions, within that region, which were handled by a specific Virtual Queue which only need to be held for 5 years and within that region there may also be Business Units who only need to retain their interactions for 2 years.
And, within that Business Unit there may be some access groups who only need their interactions retained for 90 days.
By setting retention policies at the various levels overall control of interaction retention can be achieved from a macro to micro level.
Screen shot examples
- Annual License subscription - Includes 12 months maintenance.
- Annual maintenance fee - Currently set at 12% of annual subscription fee.
- Build component
- This figure depends upon the number of servers deployed.
- Set figure per call processed by the IAP processes. - Currently USD$0.005c per call.
Each implementation is unique. Pricing depends upon many factors.
- Total number of interactions to be processed
- Fixed number or ongoing archives.
- Number of attached data key/value pairs per call
- Where will IAP be located, Premise or Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions asked by customers related to deploying IAP
Can IAP play my encrypted calls ?
Yes, Calls recorded with Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR) can be either saved as encrypted or non encrypted. IAP will know if the call is encrypted or not during its main processServer activity. If the call is encrypted, when it is requested to be played, IAP will fetch the original encryption key and use this to unencrypt the interaction
Can I have my archive in my own cloud environment ?
Yes, IAP can be hosted in a cloud environment. As long as it has access to the storage where the interactions have been saved then it will be able to play them.
I have agents in different regions, I only want them to see their own regional interactions
By setting a user permission within IAP you can limit them to thier own region.
We have multiple Genesys Cloud CX environments with many divisions, can I limit what users see ?
Users can be set to view their own Division or All divisions.
Do Interaction Solutions provide hardware for my archives.
No, we do not provide any hardware for premise implementations. We can, however, host IAP in our own AWS environment.
How long does it take to install IAP ?
Implementation time is totally dependant upon the size and complexity of the project. A customer with with just a few million interactions can expect the project to be completed within 10 business days from us getting access to the servers.
I have sensitive data in my interaction details, how is this protected
All data is hosted by the customer. We will never host or store customer data locally. The customer is responsible for their own data security.
I need a Single Sign On (SSO) is it avaialable ?
Yes, we can configure IAP to use SSO with the customer as the identify provider.
IAP also supports SSO-JIT.
I have multiple Genesys environments, can IAP play them all?
Yes, IAP can play all flavors of Genesys recordings. You can have Engage Premise, MultiCloud, PureConnect and Genesys Cloud CX all displayed within the same UI.